The Ydennek Mentorship Program is for girls ages 7-18 within the Metro Atlanta area. This program is designed to help teenage girls develop into confident, educated, sophisticated, and goal-oriented young women of the future. Our mentorship program is a ten-month session between the months of August and June. The sessions are held on the first Saturday from the hours of 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Global Leadership Christian Center.
We will accomplish this through curriculum designed sessions such as:
- Social and Dining Etiquette
- Leadership Skills
- Financial Planning
- College and Career Readiness
- Effective Communication Skills
Our vision is to help develop character skills for young ladies with diverse backgrounds by providing participants with an understanding of how ladies with CLASS (character, leadership, academics, scholarship and service) achieve success across the globe.
Benefits of a "Ydennek" Mentee
- College Tours (in-state & out of state)
- Community Service Projects
- Exclusive access to our monthly sessions
- Pearl Graduation and Mother's Day Brunch admission
- Discount for our Leadership Summer Immersion Weekend Bootcamp
- Ydennek Apparel
Ydennek for Girls will form partnerships with private schools and localpublic schools districts to serve as a resources to their female population of students. Ydennek works to prepare, improve, provide resources, and skills to sustain collegiate successful young female leaders in the 21st century who are not afraid to explore non traditional fields such as STEM.